Hope you all had an amazing break! We are starting the Winter Quarter off with a meeting on Jan. 9th (details below). Looking forward to an amazing quarter with you all!
UW Tacoma’s Milgard School of Business is now offering a Master’s in Accounting degree! This could be a great 5th year option!
We know that many of you are participating in events outside of Beta Alpha Psi. Don’t forget to submit these outside professional or service hours toward your total BAP hours! You can receive up to 5 outside hours for each. Click on the following link to download the Non-BAPHours Form: http://uwbbap.com/
VITA participants, don’t forget to turn in your training hours. They can be turned in at professional meetings or at Ron Tilden’s office. The deadline to turn in your training hours is February 1st. The form can be downloaded at this link: http://uwbbap.com/service/
If you RSVP for a service event, you must attend!! If an emergency comes up, and you cannot, please let Wendy (firstname.lastname@example.org) know as soon as you possibly can. Many of these organizations rely on us for the number of volunteers that we tell them will show up.
Our website and Facebook page is being renovated! Take a moment (or two!) to stop by and check it out. All events, awards, contacts will be updated on a regular basis. Check the website on a regular basis to stay updated! www.uwbbap.com & www.facebook.com/uwbbap
- Wednesday, January 9th – Deloitte presentation in room UW1-041 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Attire is business casual. Come 15 minutes early for BAP announcements.
- Wednesday, January 23rd – Becker presentation.
- If you would like to receive information about the Becker CPA review course, email Aaron at email@example.com.
- If you know of any student who is interested in Beta Alpha Psi or who would like to receive BAP updates, have them contact Tavia at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- If you would like to receive information about the Roger CPA review course, email Funmi at email@example.com
- If you would like to receive information about the CPA Excel review course, email Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Like us on Facebook for notifications on professional events!