- There is an event called “Cut the @#$%, Get a Job” taking place February 1st. This event is a great opportunity to get some information on the job application process. This is free to all UWB Students!
- This Sunday we have a Ronald McDonald House service event. We will be helping clean and organizing the house that is used to help families in need. Just a friendly reminder, all BAP members are required to participate in one service event per quarter. VITA participants meet this requirement.
- UW Tacoma’s Milgard School of Business is now offering a Master’s in Accounting degree! This could be a great 5th year option!
- We know that many of you are participating in events outside of Beta Alpha Psi. Don’t forget to submit these outside professional or service hours toward your total BAP hours! You can receive up to 5 outside hours for each. Click on the following link to download the Non-BAPHours Form: http://uwbbap.com/
- VITA participants, don’t forget to turn in your training hours. They can be turned in at professional meetings or at Ron Tilden’s office. The deadline to turn in your training hours is February 1st. The form can be downloaded at this link: http://uwbbap.com/service/
- If you RSVP for a service event, you must attend!! If an emergency comes up, and you cannot, please let Wendy (email@example.com) know as soon as you possibly can. Many of these organizations rely on us for the number of volunteers that we tell them will show up.
- Wednesday, January 30th – Macy presentation in room UW1-041 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Attire is business casual. Come 15 minutes early for BAP announcements.
- February 1st – Cut the @#$%, Get a Job workshop at the Eastside Leadership Center from 6 – 8 pm.
- February 2nd – Ronald McDonald Service Even from 10 am – 1 pm. RSVP at http://
ronaldmcdonaldhouseuwbservicee. Spots are limited. vent.eventbrite.com