Our professional meetings will be held on the UW Bothell campus every other Wednesday evening at 6:00PM and last for about 2 hours. Each meeting will consist of a professional speaker from a firm informing us about a variety of different topics that may cover various career fields, personal experiences, career opportunities, networking and interviewing techniques as well as other technical topics. There will be time to network with professionals, faculty, and other students afterward. Food and beverages will be provided.
2013-2014 Professional Meeting Schedule
- September 30th: Moss Adams | 6-8PM | UW1-221
- October 2nd: McGladrey | 6-8PM | UW1-221
- October 7th: Amazon | 6-8PM | North Creek Events Center
- October 9th: CliftonLarsonAllen | 6-8PM | UW1-221
- October 16: Clark Nuber | 6-8PM | UW1-221
*These meetings will occur on days other than Wednesday and some may occur during the same week. Room location for each meeting may vary, but typically we try and reserve room UW1-361. Keep on the lookout for an email with updates, or email the VP of Professionalism, Miranda Nguyen, at MirandaNguyenbap@gmail.com.