The aim of Beta Alpha Psi is to foster lifelong growth, service and ethical conduct. Our objectives are:
- Recognize and promote outstanding academic achievements in the fields of accounting, finance, and information systems.
- Promote the study and practice of professional fields related to these disciplines.
- Provide self-development opportunities and association among members and practicing financial professionals.
- To encourage a sense of ethical, social, and public responsibilities.
- To enhance and complement the college experience.
At the University of Washington, Beta Alpha Psi not only strives to enrich the education of our members but to enrich our UW Bothell community and the global community through professional development and service. Candidates and Members enjoy not only the benefits offered through the professional and service activities hosted by Beta Alpha Psi, but by the prestige and recognition of having the Beta Alpha Psi listed on their resume. The benefits of joining Beta Alpha Psi are:
- Networking opportunities with professionals in the accounting field
- Career guidance through resume and interview workshops
- Community service opportunities
- Professional development
- Personal development
Where are UWB Alumni now?
Learn more about Beta Alpha Psi at www.bap.org
Last Update: 09/17/16