- There is an event called “Cut the @#$%, Get a Job” taking place February 1st. This event is a great opportunity to get some information on the job application process. This is free to all UWB Students!
- This Sunday we have a Ronald McDonald House service event. We will be helping clean and organizing the house that is used to help families in need. Just a friendly reminder, all BAP members are required to participate in one service event per quarter. VITA participants meet this requirement.
- UW Tacoma’s Milgard School of Business is now offering a Master’s in Accounting degree! This could be a great 5th year option!
- We know that many of you are participating in events outside of Beta Alpha Psi. Don’t forget to submit these outside professional or service hours toward your total BAP hours! You can receive up to 5 outside hours for each. Click on the following link to download the Non-BAPHours Form: http://uwbbap.com/
- VITA participants, don’t forget to turn in your training hours. They can be turned in at professional meetings or at Ron Tilden’s office. The deadline to turn in your training hours is February 1st. The form can be downloaded at this link: http://uwbbap.com/service/
- If you RSVP for a service event, you must attend!! If an emergency comes up, and you cannot, please let Wendy (firstname.lastname@example.org) know as soon as you possibly can. Many of these organizations rely on us for the number of volunteers that we tell them will show up.
- Wednesday, January 30th - Macy presentation in room UW1-041 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Attire is business casual. Come 15 minutes early for BAP announcements.
- February 1st - Cut the @#$%, Get a Job workshop at the Eastside Leadership Center from 6 – 8 pm.
- February 2nd - Ronald McDonald Service Even from 10 am – 1 pm. RSVP at http://
ronaldmcdonaldhouseuwbservicee. Spots are limited. vent.eventbrite.com
Join our Ronald McDonald House service event on February 2nd, 2013. Ronald McDonald House support seriously ill children and their families. At the Seattle Ronald McDonald House, they provide a “home-away-from-home” to help families through a difficult time. This event will include a 30 minutes house tour and a short video about this organization. Then, volunteers will help these families with cleaning and organizing the house. I strongly encourage you to participate this event. Give these families a warm heart in the cold day.
Only 15 volunteers are needed for this event; RSVP by January 29th, 2013.
Register this event through this link :
BAP members are require to participate at least one service event per quarter. (VITA is count as one service event) There will be two service events for this winter quarter. To get inducted to BAP, you will need at least 12 service hours.
Feel free to contact Wendy Kwan if you have any questions.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Direct: (206) 427-9948